Please include this badge on your post. You can do this two different ways:
1. Copy and paste the image above, then link it to www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/
2. Copy the code below and paste it onto your post in “text” mode. This will put the picture and the link for you automatically.
<a href=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” alt=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” /></a>
One thing I love about travel blogging is the community of other like-minded people that I’ve met. I love reading your travel stories and seeing all the fantastic photos you take. I think sharing is such a big part of travel.
Ready, set, link!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.
Let’s meet my co-hosts!
TheCrowdedPlanet – Margherita and Nick are from Italy and Australia. After meeting and falling in love, they’ve been all over living a life of adventure. To learn more about Margherita and Nick read our Rendezvous with Rovers interview we did with them.
ContentedTraveller – Paula and Gordon are a little left of mainstream travel.They like houseboats, tatami mats, cave houses, over water bungalows and traveling their own way. They believe that “It’s all about serendipity.” Read more about Gordy and Paula on the interview we did with them for Rendezvous with Rovers.
AlbomAdventures – Rhonda with her husband and two daughters, American expats, are currently living in New Zealand, but take advantage of every break they have to gallivant the world. There’s lots more and you can read about it on the interview we did with them on a Rendezvous with Rovers.
Safari254 – Rachel, a Kenyan native, writes about her home country and all that it has to offer which is a lot more than beaches and animals. Find out more about Rachael in her interview on Rendezvous with Rovers!
Familiesgo – Eileen, an expert in family travel has a website full of information and advice for all kinds of families. She lives in Brooklyn, NY. Read more about Eileen and her family on her interview at Rendezvous with Rovers.
MalaysianMeanders -Michele and her family are getting reacquainted with the USA after returning from expat life in Malaysia. She introduces her three kids to adventures around the globe, one little trip at a time.