Are You A Good Travel Companion?
This week, we’ve instituted a new series. We’ll be interviewing travel companions to see how well they know their partner. We know just how important it is to find someone that meshes with you while traveling. Being isolated in a foreign country can heighten stress, so in order to enjoy the experience it’s imperative to find that perfect someone who can help you through whatever your travels throw at you.
This week, we’re starting off the series with two of our favorite travelers, Jim’s sister Mary and her husband Chris whom we met up with in Ireland. Hailing from two different continents, they met while traveling in South Africa and found love. As we all know, love is one thing, but can you travel well together?
Mary and Chris live in Australia where she conducts cancer research and he works on Science Education. Mary is also an equestrian trainer and horse supply vendor. If you are interested in horses or science, check out their websites:
Ologism – Chris is the lead singer of science-inspired rock band
Welcome to Weekend Travel Inspiration!
Please include this badge on your post. You can do this two different ways:
1. Copy and paste the image above, then link it to www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/
2. Copy the code below and paste it onto your post in “text” mode. This will put the picture and the link for you automatically.
<a href=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” alt=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” /></a>
One thing I love about travel blogging is the community of other like-minded people that I’ve met. I love reading your travel stories and seeing all the fantastic photos you take. I think sharing is such a big part of travel.
Ready, set, link!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.
Pin Mary and Chris’ Passports or Pass Travel Companion Challenge for later!