Disclaimer: Some of our articles may contain affiliate links; when you click on these links you’ll have the option to purchase or register for a service at no extra cost to you, but doing so helps us run this blog. That’s awesome!
Episode 10 – Show Notes
0:18 A Bit about Budget
2:13 The Three London Airports
3:27 How much time do you need in London?
6:19 Things to do in London on your very first trip
20:27 What British food should you try?
38:48 Visit a pub
41:29 How to get around London on public transport?
- European Vacation with Chevy Chase – the first part is in London
- Tower of London
- West End Play – Like Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (you can read the book before you go)
- Notting Hill Movie – Definitely a great London movie
- Food in London podcast
- Poppie’s Fish and Chips
- Shoreditch Fish and Chips
- Sainsbury’s Grocery Store Chain
- MotherMash restaurant in London
- Valerie Patisserie – Chain of bakeries with high tea
- British Pub Tour
- Oyster Card
- Andaz London Liverpool Street Hotel
Podcaster Bios for Jim and Corinne: Jim and Corinne are a married couple who love everything travel. Having met and married in Germany, they’ve never stopped. Along the way, they have raised two kids, visited over 90 countries (including every country in Europe), and have plenty of stories and travel tips to share. Read more about them on our About page.
We’d love it if you took some time to give us a review on Apple Podcasts. It’s how we get found! Thanks