You have to admit that one of the reasons we keep traveling is that it never ceases to surprise us. I think that is what this quote is about. We read up on a place. We take notes. We might ask some questions on Twitter, but all in all we do some research. We’re pretty good at this, so we think we know what we’re getting ourselves into. Well, guess what? That’s when “Mama Travel” steps in and throws us a whammy! I am always amazed when a place surprises me, either in a good or a not-so-good way.
Travel does it to me all the time. I’m strolling along, and boom! Out of nowhere something fantastic happens, something memorable. It happens all the time. I love it! I love that travel is not as predictable and we might like to think.
Read on for a number of times that we were surprised in our travels!
Table of Contents
When have your travels surprised you?
Weekend Travel Inspiration Linky Party
Are you ready to Link Up?
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.[inlinkz_linkup id=484743 mode=1]