At this point in my travels, I don’t “hope” I’m going to see something stunningly beautiful no matter where I go, I “Know” I will. Looking through magazines and books, trolling the Internet, doing a bit of research before we head somewhere, we tend to build up certain expectations. This is perhaps the biggest reason that I don’t do much research anymore. I like crossing the border with as few expectations as possible, and the world never disappoints.
No matter where I go, I am always gobsmacked at least once, but often multiple times by the absolute beauty this world has to offer. It’s not just the magnificence of the landscapes, but it’s many times catching a moment such as: the beauty of a mother and child walking hand in hand, a boy playing ball with his dog in the park, or an amazing meal at an outdoor cafe. This is what keeps me going.
Here are a few posts I’ve done where I’ve been completely wow’d! Which one is your favorite?
Table of Contents
What keeps you going?
Now it’s time for you to inspire us with your latest!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.
Don’t forget to follow my favorite conspirators, and awesome travel bloggers, as well!