When I read this quote, it just made me giggle. For some reason, American travelers have to fight this bad reputation. Why is it the world thinks Americans don’t know how to travel? There are many Americans that even claim to be Canadian. Why? I find it perplexing that we have somehow made the world think that we are at best inept travelers. Can anyone shed some light on this? What has been your experience?
Meanwhile, I love France. Here are some of our previous posts about France. I hope you enjoy them.
Ready, set, link!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.[inlinkz_linkup id=498654 mode=1]
Don’t forget to follow my favorite conspirators, and awesome travel bloggers, as well!