Or you can subscribe to one of these to get the latest episodes right in your feed!
Disclaimer: Some of our articles may contain affiliate links; when you click on these links you’ll have the option to purchase or register for a service at no extra cost to you, but doing so helps us run this blog. That’s awesome!
We love islands and taking ferries. Throughout our travels, we’ve been to so many really cool places because we either spontaneously or not so spontaneously decided to hop a ferry and check out the next bit of land.
Here are a few islands that we’ve not only discovered, but we’ve loved!
- Gozo, one of the three Maltese Islands in the Med.
- Visiting the Faroe Islands. We had to take a ferry from Denmark!
- A beautiful Turkish Island in Lake Van, Akdamar Island.
Fun Weekend on San Juan Island
There’s plenty to do on San Juan Island, including things like: the sculpture park, a national park, a cool mausoleum, a couple of lighthouses, lots of beaches, hikes, and best of all whale watching.
- How to get there
- How to get around the island
- All About Whale Watching
- Get Your Kayak on
- Hike, bike, enjoy the beaches
- All the things to see and do on San Juan Island
- Where to eat
- Where to stay
- Shopping on the Island