In this episode of Streets and Eats, we continue on discussing our favorite things- international road trips! We talk about all kinds of things to prepare for, to plan for on your road trip like: food, where, what, and how to eat. We talk about where to stay, hotels and camping. We even talk about ATMs and the availability of money around the world.
0:58 – Where to eat on the Road Trip
21:52 – Where to Stay on your International Road Trip
31:26 – Packing the Car for the Road Trip
34:03 – Money on the Road
42:13 – Documents you will Need
- Our Homemade Trail Mix
- Q8 restaurant in Belgium where we had the most amazing fresh sandwiches – Oudstrijderslaan 97, 1950 Kraainem, Belgium.
- Japan Restaurant Review App we like – Tablelog
- In Europe we love the Michelin Guide
- Pub in Mount Surprise, Queensland is where the Cattle trucks lined up to eat.
- Gasthof Silbergasser – Pretty good hotel, but the dinner was really good. Beautiful scenery of the Brenner Pass mountains.
- An iphone stablizer for taking better photos and video – 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for iPhone
- For holding the ipad for the kids watching a movie: Car Headrest Mount Holder
Join Our Community
Podcaster Bios for Jim and Corinne: Jim and Corinne are a married couple who love everything travel. Having met and married in Germany, they’ve never stopped. Along the way, they have raised two kids, visited over 90 countries (including every country in Europe), and have plenty of stories and travel tips to share. Read more about them on our About page.