Table of Contents
Wishing everyone happiness and health as we enter the New Year! With Love, Jim and Corinne from ReflectionsEnroute
I really hope you are having a wonderful time wherever you are in the world this holiday season. If you are with family, cherish it. If you are with friends, cherish it. Take some time to relax and do something special for yourself. As you know, I’m doing my favorite thing with one of my favorite people. I’m traveling with Jim. We’re currently somewhere in Uganda enjoying some warm weather and seeing lots of wildlife (I hope).
If you do have some down time, I’ve put a list of some of my favorite posts from ReflectionsEnroute over the last year. Of course, I have an emotional tie to all of my content, because for me they are memories, great memories of times when I go someplace, or learn something new, or just meeting wonderful folks!
Maybe you’d like to read some that you never saw before or visit one that you liked. In the comments, let us know what kind of articles you enjoy the most on ReflectionsEnroute and we’ll try to do more of those. Enjoy the holiday season!
A Unique Turkish Experience – Photo Essay in Black and White
Welcoming Spring with German Maypole Celebrations
Sheep Dog Training in the Lake District, UK
Lurching, Dodging, and Screeching, Driving the Military Road in Georgia
Finding Yourself The Whimsical Otagi Nenbutsu Temple, Kyoto
The Incense Cities of Negev, Israel
The Top Ten of Monaco
A Pasha’s Palace in a Land Far, Far Away
The Secret Passages of Tempelhof
Compete or Attend the Inverness Highland Games in Scotland
Taking a Ride on the Children’s Railway in Budapest
And of course, I’ve been having a blast “researching” my Dumpling Project!
Dumplings Around the World – An Eating and Cooking Project
Please do tell us what kinds of content you enjoy most from Reflections Enroute in the comments!
Please include this badge on your post. You can do this two different ways:
1. Copy and paste the image above, then link it to www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/
2. Copy the code below and paste it onto your post in “text” mode. This will put the picture and the link for you automatically.
<a href=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” alt=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” /></a>
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.