Finding the Best Mauritius Points of Interest
Where is Mauritius? Mauritius is a tropical island paradise in the Indian Ocean. Diving, sail-boarding, snorkeling, sailing, hiking, mountain biking, rum, sugar, and spice; Mauritius has so much to see and do, a week was barely enough! When we started planning a trip to Mauritius we discovered that public transportation was available and fairly easy to use, but could be a bit challenging to get to some of the more out of the way places.
Of course, you can go to Mauritius and never leave your hotel. There are some amazing all-inclusive resorts that have more than enough to keep you busy for the week. And all of the hotels are more than happy to book excursions for you to take you to any part of the island. However, we decided a rental car was the way to go. Having a car made all the difference for us since we love to explore, stop and take photographs or just get out and walk for awhile. That freedom means everything to us.
We’ve compiled a best of Mauritius video to share the sights of the island. Not everything is technically shot through the windshield, but our rental car did take us everywhere we wanted to go. Enjoy our visions from the tropical island of Mauritius!
Once you watch the video, you’ll want to go to, so check out some of the best hotels in Mauritius and start planning your trip today!
Please include this badge on your post. You can do this two different ways:
1. Copy and paste the image above, then link it to www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/
2. Copy the code below and paste it onto your post in “text” mode. This will put the picture and the link for you automatically.
<a href=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” alt=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” /></a>
One thing I love about travel blogging is the community of other like-minded people that I’ve met. I love reading your travel stories and seeing all the fantastic photos you take. I think sharing is such a big part of travel.
Ready, set, link!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.
Save Mauritius for later