“They had ridden past the end of the world; somehow that changed everything.” ~ George R. R. Martin
We’ve been playing around with the video options on our camera and finally got around to shooting an “About Us” video. I think we could have waited for a less windy day, or opted for a different microphone. But we can only go up from here! Our travel inspiration for this week is to push past your boundaries, try something new!
We’ve been playing around with shooting video for a little while now. It was one of our New Year’s resolutions after all. I like to think we are getting better at it, but hey, we’re just starting out. It seems to me that video is a way to share the sights and sounds of different destinations and I’ve been having fun with it. Of course, it just means more equipment to carry along on our travel if we’re not careful.
I really like this quote from Game of Thrones. As travelers, we’re often riding out past the end of the world, pushing past the edges of our ever expanding comfort zone. If that doesn’t change you, I don’t know what will.
|Grafenwoehr Souvenir Magnet||Personalized Grafenwoehr Bottle Holder||Personalized Grafenwoehr Can Cooler|
Have you ridden past the end of the world? What did you learn about yourself there?
Please include this badge on your post. You can do this two different ways:
1. Copy and paste the image above, then link it to www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/
2. Copy the code below and paste it onto your post in “text” mode. This will put the picture and the link for you automatically.
<a href=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” alt=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” /></a>
Ready, set, link!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.