Take Me To Tbilisi!
Why Tbilisi? We had come to Georgia for a one week road trip without any real expectations. Georgia had gone through some rough times with Russia not too long ago, but everything we read said it was safe enough. For us, this was an undiscovered country.
Tbilisi is still undergoing some serious rebuilding, but much of the old town has been restored to its prior glory. You can see, almost as if there is a demarcation line, the advancing cleanup and restoration. It is a fascinating city and this week’s subject for our Weekend Travel Inspiration Video. So sit back, grab a plateful of steaming khinkali, and enjoy!
You can read more about our adventures in Georgia, the country, here.
Please include this badge on your post. You can do this two different ways:
1. Copy and paste the image above, then link it to www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/
2. Copy the code below and paste it onto your post in “text” mode. This will put the picture and the link for you automatically.
<a href=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” alt=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” /></a>
Ready, set, link!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.
What inspires you to travel?
Link up your travel inspiration using the blue button below. Remember to link back to the collection on your blog.
Pin Tbilisi for later!