Alain de Botton’s quote really speaks to me as a traveler. Not a trip goes by without me just taking a look at a scene, all kinds of scenes really, that make me want to gather that view into my arms, stuff it into my backpack and keep it forever. I want to savor the feeling, the emotion, the awe that I’m experiencing. Obviously I try to do this with my photography. I am always trying to capture it so that I can possess it, keep it forever. Here are a few examples of me trying to capture the essence of my travels.
Have you ever had this feeling? A feeling of not wanting the moment to slip through your fingers? Please share them with us in the comments!
Weekend Travel Inspiration is all up to you! What fantastic stories or photos have you posted lately to share with us? Link up! Here’s how:
Ready, set, link!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.