For the most part, I like getting lost. Often it’s when serendipity calls and you stumble upon something completely surprising. Once for us, it was a medieval fest. We trudged out in the rain and had a blast. Once it was a hospitable Turkish family that brought us into their home and served us tea.
Getting lost is memorable. It’s what the best stories are made from. Here are some of our stories of when we got lost or felt lost in our new culture. I hope you enjoy them.
Have you ever been lost? Did it end up good? Leave a comment!
Linky Party – Link Your Stories and Photos Here
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.