Wishing everyone happiness and health as we enter the New Year! Â With Love, Jim and Corinne from ReflectionsEnroute
Part of our New Year tradition is, of course, making resolutions. Most of ours are travel related. For instance, one of our travel resolutions for this next year is to visit all of the countries in Europe. “Your New Year’s resolutions should be attainable,” I hear you saying. Well, we only have a small handful of European countries to go: Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, and Kosovo are all that’s left. All are short flights from Munich so I think we can do it! Then it’s time to focus on destinations further afield. Other resolutions we have set include the usuals like eating right (try to visit at least one Michelin starred restaurant each month of the year) and getting more exercise (like skiing and hiking in the Swiss Alps). What are your travel resolutions?
Wherever you are and whatever you may be doing this holiday season, I hope you are making the most of your time and enjoying family and friends. I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorite articles from this past year for you to open up and enjoy!
What are some of your New Year’s Resolutions?Â
Please include this badge on your post. Â You can do this two different ways:
1. Copy and paste the image above, then link it to www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/
2. Copy the code below and paste it onto your post in “text” mode. This will put the picture and the link for you automatically.
<a href=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” alt=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wkendtravelinspirationBadge.jpg” /></a>
Ready, set, link!Â
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste ourÂ badge and a link to this page.
3. Â Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. Â It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Â Tweet it and include this hashtag.Â #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.